SPEE CALGARY CHAPTER NOTICE – SPEE Calgary Chapter Distinguished Member Bursary
“SPEE Calgary & Robert A. Odd Memorial Bursary” name has been changed to “SPEE Calgary & Distinguished Members Bursary”
- The Distinguished Members award recognizes outstanding achievement in the petroleum evaluation profession, dedication to industry or the academic community and/or provision of exceptional service and contribution to the SPEE Calgary Chapter.
- Candidates, living or deceased, must be recognized for outstanding contribution in some aspect of petroleum evaluation and/or notable service to the Calgary Chapter.
- Nomination of a candidate must be made by a member of the SPEE Calgary Chapter. A Nomination Form will be available on the Calgary Chapter website. A statement of the reason for proposing the candidate and a record of the candidate’s professional, industry, academic and/or Calgary Chapter service must be provided.
- The SPEE Executive will be responsible for selection of the Distinguished Members award selection(s).
- All candidates not initially selected will remain on an active consideration list for 3 years.
- There are no time limits or restrictions as to the nomination or selection of candidates.
- 7. In recognition of the distinguished members elected, SPEE Calgary Chapter will make a one time donation of $20,000 to the Bursary and will recognize the recipients (or their family if deceased) with a plaque.
SOCIETY OF PETROLEUM EVALUATION ENGINEERS (CALGARY)
SPEE CALGARY DISTINGUISHED MEMBER AWARD NOMINATION FORM
This is a request for nomination of a candidate for the SPEE Calgary Chapter Distinguished Member award. This award recognizes outstanding achievement in the petroleum evaluation profession, dedication to industry or the academic community and/or provision of exceptional service and contribution to the SPEE Calgary Chapter.